Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Would you think you were getting Bitty Baby?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I personally wouldn't have known what kind of baby doll that was. Is it possible that she didn't mention what kind of baby it was because she didn't know either? Possibly she mentioned the brands of the other products because the tags were there. I am sorry for your disappointment, but even if you were only getting the dress and the stroller, I thik you still got a good deal. Can you just think of the doll as a bonus or if it bothers you too much, just keep the items you do want and sell the doll?

  2. #22
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I wouldn't expect a bitty, but I know what they look like and I always carefully look at pictures, enlarged if availible. It's pretty easy to see in the pictures that it has the open mouth.

    Do I think the listing was dishonest(either intenionally or not) and unclear also? YES. It would be a reasonable assuption to make that it was a Bitty. I've learned not to assume ANYTHING on eBay though.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The picture of the baby doll is really big and clear on my computer. If the seller was really dishonest, I don't think she would have put that huge picture in the auction. Let us know how this turns out. I can see both points of view.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I don't have a Bitty and have never seen one in person and also have never paid all that much attention to her as we just came on the AG scene over the past 8 months or so and my dd is more into little girl dolls. However, just looking at the auction, I would have probably have made the same assumption that you did. The listing does make it sound like everything is Pleasant Company
    but, maybe like someone else posted, she just didn't know.....I COULD be an honest mistake. I would email the seller and give her a chance to make it right. She'll probably work with you in some way. Sellers usually try pretty hard to make things right if you are unhappy. We all want positive feedback. I know I've had some buyers who chose not to purchase insurance and their items got lost and I still ended up with the neg feedback!!! It really hurts when this happens a couple of times. I would definitely email her! She probably wants you to be happy!

    Just a thought!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member mom4four's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that auction is very misleading. I am not familiar with lil punkin so I would have thought that was Bitty as well. I would email and let her know that you are disappointed.

  6. #26
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    I think the auction's wording is misleading. I would be really frustrated if I were you. However, you got a wonderful deal!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Deborah

  7. #27
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maria, I'm surprised at you, actually. I thought you'd be able to identify the doll of all people. I actually knew she was a Punkin, and I got your Punkin mixed up with Bitty.

    On the other hand, you got some great Our New Baby stuff...and if you don't want the dress, I'm sure my little Sarah wouldn't mind if you happened to *donate* it to her. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •